Sunday, May 15, 2011

Revolution Of The Mind

Revolution Of The Mind is a revolutionary hip-hop duo from California. I.Sheik is Iranian born, but raised in California. He is the child of a influential activist and freedom fighter, so he has been around politics his whole life. I.Sheik started writing rhymes at a young age and did freestyles at school and at house parties. I.Sheik later met DJ Dfi and Revolution Of The Mind was born. This dynamic duo is a revolutionary hip-hop group that I feel is very underrated. You can hear their passion for change/revolution radiating from every track. I.Sheik has an incredible flow,  great lyrics, and is very conscious of the world around him. DJ Dfi's sound meshes perfectly with I.Sheik. ROTM is on the rise and they have already shared the stages with other artists such as: Jedi Mind Tricks, KRS-One, Wu-Tang Clan, and Dead Prez.Check em' out

0 comments:

Post a Comment